Monday, June 22, 2009

Let Freedom Ring



I have the perfect house for the Fourth of July! Even before we moved in I knew I was going to have to go buy some flag bunting for the windows. I got a really good deal on these three, and will probably buy more for the upper windows next year. I got some great red, white and blue lights from my grandmother too, so I put them on the gate and fence going down to the basement. I picture all sorts of fun Fourth of July BBQs in our future, especially when we get a fence up and the yard done. Now I just need a flag to put on the house.

1 comments:

Ming said...

Love it! You do have a perfect 4th of july house.

In response to your comment on my blog...no, we are not in a fight :) My Utah trip was just so jam packed with family reunions, 10 year high school reunions, Jeff's sister's wedding, and a trip to St. George. I'd love to see your new house some time. I'm coming back to Utah the 2nd week in July for another family reunion. I'm not sure my schedule yet, but if I can I'd love to see you. I'll keep you posted.