Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Our Car-Seat Came With A Roller-Coaster





Jayna has so many cute dresses she is starting to fit into, so when it was a little cooler on Sunday I was excited that I could put her in this cute little long sleeve dress. Of course right as I go to take a picture of her she spits up all over herself.



Last minute we switch her cute bow out for this cute as can be hat. Everyone at church loved her hat and she even kept it on for most of church.



After we got home Ryan did this roller-coaster game with her in her car-seat. Her reaction was so funny, almost like she was just going along with it, giving him pretend roller-coaster screams. We thought is was hilarious and had to get it on camera. So now we know that the straps in the car-seat really work, leave it to a Dad to test that one out. I couldn't get the video to post so a picture will have to do.



We did not realize how unhappy Jayna was that we do not subscribe to the Friend until she shredded the Ensign. She always wants to rip stuff apart and finally she did, just to bad it was the Ensign.

1 comments:

Courtney's Corner of the World said...

CUTE BLOG Jill!!! Love it! I'm adding you on my list of friends!
Jayna Berry looks SO much like Ryan! I think it's the eyes... but then again, babies are always changing!
And she's getting BIGGER too! Finally... and how fun- she's starting to fit into her dresses! I'm sure you're having SO much fun with that!
xoxo