Saturday, November 08, 2008

I Tried My Luck...

I tried my LUCK at making homemade fortune cookies this week. They turned out pretty good, but I think the consistency of my batter may need some work so that it is not so caky in the center. I also think one of those silicone pads you put in the cookie sheets would help as-well. They were surprisingly easy to assemble, you just have to work fast before they cool. I think they would make a great favor at a wedding or party.





I also stole this cute Thanksgiving card idea from a local scrapbook store. I thought it was adorable so I made them for the sisters I visiting teach. I thought I would share the idea incase any of you need to make your own Thanksgiving cards.

2 comments:

Ming said...

Your craftiness never ceases to amaze me. You are so creative and fabulous!

Hutchings Home said...

Looks who's talking Mrs Lind