Saturday, January 16, 2010

Beauty Day


There is one thing that is very apparent about Jayna. She is a GIRL! Everything she does is very very girly. She can practically walk better in my high heels than I can. She has even (scarily enough) made it down the stairs in them before. She has a sparkly purse she takes every where with her, and she loves to put make-up on and brush her hair. So I just knew she would love love love getting her hair cut.



It has been looking shaggy lately along with mine so I made a hair appointment for both of us with my hairdresser Cody at Blush Salon. When we got to the salon we started telling her that she was going to be doing pretties and she got really excited. She thought she was going to get it on her lips and face though so we had to tell her it was going to be pretties on her hair. Then when we went back she sat on the little booster seat all by herself and got very serious about the whole thing. Cody found a purple cape for her and she sat still and silent until he was done.


She even put her head down when he told her too. This little girl knows what's up. She knows pretty hair is nothing to laugh about or take lightly.


It was hysterical and she did great. Her hair looks all cute and trimmed up now, and I was grateful to Cody for sneaking her in. It is not exactly the kind of salon that does children's hair let alone lets them in the salon, and Cody is not exactly the super cuts guy either. We all got a good laugh out of it. She is just too cute!

1 comments:

Ming said...

That's amazing! Girls are SO different than little boys. Jack needs Elmo playing and a sucker in his mouth during haircuts & even then I feel like I'm wrestling him the entire time. It's amazing it turns out even half decent! I need a girl next :)