Saturday, October 03, 2009

All Tied Up This Weekend



Ryan had a little mission reunion that some guys had planned for this weekend. Since "guys" had planned it I was worried no-one would bring any treats so I whipped up some cupcakes for the occasion. Thank goodness I still have some plastic cupcake containers I was able to beg off the bakery ladies at Walmart. Cupcakes are the worse things in the world to transport, and the containers I have found so far are either too deep or too shallow for my liking. I found some disposable cupcake boxes and inserts on-line that I still need to order and try out, but until then I will just keep begging Walmart I guess.



Jayna and I drove up to Jared's house before the reunion, but we got there a little early. Thank goodness Jared lives right next to a park so I could take Jayna there and let her get some of her wiggles out. She loves the swings and unfortunately has only been in one three times. I loved this picture though.



The reunion was fun, not many people came, but I was glad we were there to say hi to the Ryan's mission president and his wife, they are great people. We went out to dinner afterwords and the boys even managed to get in a game of pong back at Jared's. It was a really late night for Jayna of which we dealt with the consequences of that today, but it was a fun Friday night out.

1 comments:

megan&steve said...

Jill, of course we remember you! Look at you all crafty & resourceful- begging the walmart ladies for the trays.
Jayna is beautiful, and we live in AZ while steve is doing his Army officer training. Its nice & warm here.