Monday, October 12, 2009

Announcement Everyone! (not what you think)


Okay, I know this is just what everyone needs, another blog to check...

I have decided to create another blog just for my projects, parties, crafts, and food. That way I can market it better and hopefully get the ball rolling a little to pick up some gigs on the side doing parties, baking, and photo editing for people. A girl can only come up with so many excuses to make cupcakes and have parties at her own house, so I need to branch out to other peoples houses.

The blog is obviously in the beginning stages and will probably go through some changes here in the next little while, but if you find it worthy ... link to it .... attach it ... blog it .... email it .... post it .... or do whatever you do with things you like and want to share. I have an image on the blog that you can copy the code for and place on your blog if you would like.

So Hutchings Home will still be updated, but will probably just be more about the family etc. I am sure I will cross post some things about house projects and family parties, but for the really crafty stuff visit the new blog.

I named the new Blog... Drum Roll Please... the Bird and the Berry, after cute Jayna Berry. She loves birds, and I often feel like I am her mama bird, and well, she is a little berry after all.

So my hopes are that you enjoy the new blog, leave lots of comments and share it with others who you think will enjoy it too.

Thanks!


1 comments:

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

how do i copy the button to my blog?