Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sunday Happy Moments



This last Sunday our ward had regional conference and it was not being broadcast at the stake building. So going to the conference center was the only way to attend it. Since we did not think the busy body 19 month old would sit nicely for two hours we sadly opted not to go this time. So we had a lazy dazy Sunday just enjoying each others company. I was trying to video Jayna pretending to talk on the phone, but as soon as she sees the camera she stops what she is doing and wants me to show her pictures. She got in a really funny mood after looking at pictures and started making really funny faces at the camera. I would take her picture and the flash would go off and she would laugh really hard. She did this for awhile and it was just one of those sweet more than perfect moments in life. I snapped off this cute picture off her leaning on my shoulder and one of her showing her teeth. She has way to much personality for the little girl she is. I love waiting to see what she will do next.

4 comments:

jayna said...

Oh my goodness- I am Megan Rizley's friend (old college roommate) and I was commenting on her blog when I saw my name in another comment...your comment, as it turns out...and I am still in shock! You have a baby named JAYNA?? This is the first time I've ever known of another one! Do you pronounce her name Jay-Nah? So crazy. Anyways, just a totally random note for your day! And she's a cute baby for our shared name!

Hutchings Home said...

I am so embarrassed that you looked at my blog, because I totally do not know you and added you to my blog roll because I thought your blog was so cute and fun. It was totally one of those things were I thought... why not...it is not like she will ever visit my blog anyway. The other funny is that just today I noticed the name Jayna on Megans blog too and figured out that it was you the cute blog girl. We pronounce it like you said and we totally love the name. I have never known anyone with the name, but pulled it out of nowhere years ago. So I am glad you left your random comment. You live here in Utah right?

jayna said...

So you totally shouted yourself out- I didn't notice "haws" on your blog roll! :) But I'm glad you did.

I live in Boise, where I'm originally from.

So I'm curious how you came across my blog in the first place? I guess it really is a small {blogging} world. You have a great blog as well- I could use a dose of party planning! (Did you see my daughter's 'camp-out' birthday? sad!)

Anyways, totally awesome about the name- my Mom will be totally shocked and surprised and thriled that someone else randomly came up with the same unusual name 28 years after she did! ;)

I love my name and I'm glad you do too!

Hutchings Home said...

I thought for-sure you would have seen your blog and thought "creepy!" My husband and I were in the same ward as the Rizley's at BYU. So when I was on her blog I saw Haws and thought it sounded familiar. I thought it may have been someone else that was in that ward with us so I clicked on it.

Ya, we named her Jayna Berry and she was actually born on my birthday too. Great birthday present. I just checked out the camping party. Cute fun and relaxing is what it looks like to me. So have you checked out my new craft blog? Is that where you saw the party stuff. It is just a new blog I am kicking around just to see what happens.

www.thebirdandtheberry.blogspot.com