Wednesday, October 07, 2009

There's a Little Chick in My House



Jayna has been very moody lately to say the least. My hunch is that she is going through a temper-tantrum phase and is teething all at the same time. So I have been trying my best to enjoy the few moments a day that she is not upset or screaming. She was wearing her cute PJs, and then wanted to wear this hat. She looked so cute I just had to snap a few happy pictures of her. Now I can look at these pictures when she is being grumpy and be reminded that there just may be a happy moment coming soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jayna just keeps getting cuter!!!! So fun to see her growing up. We love you! Grandma and Grandpa

Hutchings Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hutchings Family said...

She is a cute as a button!!! Grandma and Grandpa H

JulieB said...

She is a doll! I guess the good thing is that they change so fast the tough phases never last long!