Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Will one make me taller and one make me smaller?


So these are the pills that are suppose to change my life. They don't look like much but they must be made of gold because I payed over $100 for 30 days worth. This is a compound medication because like I had said before the "real thing" is on a world wide shortage. So maybe you could consider these pills to be fools gold. It is crazy to think that a man made pill could fix so many problems. I guess I should just be grateful that I live in the day in age I do. That way I do not have to be like the women on my mom's side of the family (that she has been finding out about while doing genealogy) who were bedridden most of their lives never knowing why.


Oh, I found a doctor who I think can help me better than the one I have, that is if you can call him a doctor. He does everything via email and phone and it is $100 an hour. I will have to be sure to cut out all my "chatterboxing". It is kinda weird, but I got a good referral to him. And if weird gets the job done than bring on the weird. So here goes nothing.

0 comments: